Monday, April 20, 2009

Piles - easy medicine - PDM

I had a piles problem. Doctor recommended me surgery ( cost INR 8k to 15K). I followed a formula, called PDM, which healed me. You can also try.

P : Prayer :

Psalm 41 : 3 The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.
Mathew 7:7.
God is not a liar. So with full of hope, you ask. It will be given to you. Knock. He will open his doors. He will heal you. HE healed me. So he will heal you also.

D: Diet :
Avoid white rice, coffee, chicken, green chilies, spicy food.
Drink butter milk & lemon juice.
Eat wheat bread/roti, small piece of onion and fruits.
Drink water in empty stomach before breakfast.

M: Medicine:
God cares us and our Camel too. Because of this, we need not leave the camel untied.
Hence take medicine. Apply ointment. (Do not insert the nozzle of the ointment tube. The nozzle pierces the wound.use finger. you can wash it later).
Take ayurvedic medicines.

He healed me. He will you.

No comments: