Friday, December 14, 2007

Jesus spoke to me and healed my niece instantly.

Dear friends,


I was in office on last Thursday. I got a cal from my sister around 11.30 am. My niece was admitted in hospital as she is suffering from high fever and vomiting. She is 10 years old.

Sitting in front of my system, I just closed my eyes, started praying. I asked Jesus to go near my niece and touch her immediately so that she can be healed instantly. Believe me, Jesus spoke to me within my hearts. He told me that " Naan un pinigalai etturukonden, un noigalaiyellam naane sumanthu konten". My God, ... My body jumped above my seat. felt liters of new blood flooded in to my body. Eyes started pouring waters. next moment I called my sister. She was 400 Km away from me. I told her, right now our Jesus is standing near Gulabi (my niece's nick name)and touching her. Vomiting will stop immediately and her temperature will reduce. you will be back home the same day.

Guess what happened. They were back to home after 2 hours. Next day, my niece went to school with full energy.
My sweet kisses to so sweet Jesus. He listened my prayer

No comments: