Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Your blessings are on the way

The Lord will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land. Psalm 41:2

The Lord has a special plan for your life. This month the Lord will bless you in the land that you are living in. he will provide you with the best of the fruits of the land. He will preserve you and he will protect you and exalt you. This month is a month of growth and prosperity. Hold onto the word of the Lord and trust in his name and he will provide you with the desires of your heart.

Prayer,

Heavenly father, I come before your presence. Lord I thank you for all the blessings that you have given to me. I thank you father for all the wonderful things that you have in store for me. Lord you have said that you will protect me and preserve my life. You have also promised to bless me in this land. I claim all these promises in your name. All this I ask in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: