Miracle: Since we come across at least 50% of borewell drillings are failure in our area. With fear and faith, we started drilling at our plot “The Zion”. The rock started at 166 ft,no end of it, the rig crossed 930 ft. Single rock. By 6 am I left after the sleepless night with heavy heart. The machine (rig) operator also lost his hope. He told he has rarely seen single rock beneath the earth. The only hope was “ I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink”(Exodus 17;6). By we went on praying. At 6.45, at the feet of 950, we got water. Imagine the single rock from 167 th feet to 950 th feet. Praise and Thanks to God, our Father and my sweet Jesus.
I was working as a Manager- Recruitment in a company in Chennai. I prayed for a change. Our sweet Jesus listened my prayer. Now I am in Bangalore as Sr. Manager in Recruitment in a leading BPO company. My previous company, due to the loss, shut down their major business, went 267 employees out in a single day, retaining 100 employees only. No further recruitment will be there. We all at our family knelt down and thanked Jesus for his help and love he showed on us. He knew that this company will sent out all so he found a place for me in Bangalore and relocated me safely. The miracle is, I didn't apply to my current company. They got my resume from on line portal and invited me.
Comments